Need some activities to keep the kids entertained this Easter holiday? Why not try our classic Easter nests recipe. With only three ingredients they’re easy to make and have very little heat involved so perfect for small people to help with.
90g Shredded Wheat
200g Chocolate broken into pieces
Mini Eggs to decorate
You will also need cupcake cases.
- Crush the shredded wheat into a large bowl.
- Heat the chocolate in the microwave for one minute. Stir and if necessary microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the shredded wheat and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop two tablespoons of mixture into each cupcake case and make a small well in the middle.
- Chill for twenty minutes.
- Place mini eggs on top to decorate