Looking for something to do this August? Well look no further, the Gin Festival is back at the Tobacco Docks in Tower Hamlets at the end of the month.
The philosophy of the festival is “great music, a really good atmosphere and just a general great night out drinking gin,” said organiser Jym Harris who along with his partner, Marie, started the festival.
Running across three days with over 100 unique gins, this festival is a must for any lover of gin.
The last time the festival came to London, in February, it was sold out and packed out the Tobacco Docks. You can read our review of it here.
There are still tickets available for the event this month so if you missed out last time, now is your chance.
Sessions run for just under five hours and you can attend in the afternoon or the evening:
- Friday 26th August 2016: Evening Session: 6.30pm – 11pm
- Saturday 27th August 2016: Afternoon Session 12.30pm – 5pm
- Saturday 27th August 2016: Evening Session 6.30pm – 11pm
- Sunday 28th August 2016: Afternoon Session 11.45am – 4.15pm
- Sunday 28th August 2016: Evening Session 5.30pm – 10.00pm
For more information about what to expect and ticket prices, go to their website (https://www.ginfestival.com/events/gin-festival-london-summer-2016)