Man killed and three injured in Whitechapel stabbings

Pic: Ray Forster

A man was stabbed to death in Whitechapel yesterday morning and three others were injured in related knife attacks. 

Police were called to the scene at a residential address on Buckle Street just before 9am on Saturday morning.  

A spokesperson from Scotland Yard said: “A male, in his 20s, was found with stab injuries. Despite the efforts of emergency services, he was pronounced dead at the scene.”  

Three other men suffered stab wounds and were taken to hospital. The police are awaiting updates on their condition. 

Two men were escorted separately from Blakeney Tower on Buckle Street, where the fatal stabbing is believed to have taken place, and the Metropolitan Police have announced that have arrested two people on suspicion of assault causing grievous bodily harm. 

 A police forensics team was sent to the location and a crime scene remains in place.  

Forensics at the crime scene. Pic: @999London

The police are asking anyone with information, and pictures or videos of the incident, to come forward.  

This incident follows the shooting of a 40-year-old man in Whitechapel on Tuesday. He died in hospital of fatal injuries two days later. The police have launched a murder investigation.  

UPDATE: The police are appealing for witnesses to come forward as they name the man fatally stabbed on Saturday morning.

27-year-old Randy Skuse was stabbed at a house party in Whitechapel on Saturday. Officers were called to the scene just before 9am.

Randy Skuse Pic: The Metropolitan Police

Randy Skuse was suffering from knife wounds and was pronounced dead at the scene at 09:30hrs.

By post mortem it was established the cause of death was by a single stab wound. His next of kin have been informed.

Detective Inspector Adam Guttridge said in a statement: “At this early stage we can confirm that the victim died as a result of being stabbed when a fight broke out at a house party.”

“Three other people also suffered knife wounds, however, none, except the victim, suffered fatal wounds.”

Seven men, all in their 20s, were arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder. However all have been bailed to date in early December.

The police are asking for witnesses to the fight and for anyone at the party to come forward.

Leave a Reply